Cloud Computing Services enable smaller and expanding businesses to do more with less. Provisioning your IT services online (that’s what we mean by “in the cloud”) helps you to consolidate IT investments, eliminate upfront capital expenditure and gives you greater control by spreading your IT costs as your needs change.
Pegasus Cloud Exchange is a communication platform for business, combining email, calendars, meetings, mobile syncing and more. Replace your in-house mail server with hosted Microsoft exchange. Pegasus Technology will take care of all the licensing, maintenance and support taking the hassle away from running your own in-house mail server.
Pegasus Cloud Storage is storage hosted in our datacenters with all the redundancy, backups and management built in. Its available as direct CIFS ‘hosted’ storage, with options to integrate with your Directory, or ours. Combined with or managed internet services it provides a reliable flexible solution for storage.
Pegasus Cloud Files provides Secure File Sharing.
Unlike other mobile file access and collaborative file sharing solutions, Pegasus Cloud Files uses MicroFocus FILR as the user interface which has been designed with the Business in mind, resulting in less administration, better security and more productive users.
Ether as a front end to our ‘Pegasus Cloud Storage’ solution or as a managed appliance on your site or ours. It provides a private Dropbox style functionality without the risks. Your files can be synced to desktops, laptops, apple or android devices and accessed through the web, but with the peace of mind of knowing its backed up and secure.
Data is the most valuable resource that a company can own. Sadly, it is also often the least well-protected. Every year, thousands of Australian businesses lose key data to preventable causes, with consequences ranging from security breaches to compromised operational continuity. In many cases, data loss can result in legal liability for the company that failed to protect its assets, as happened to Sony Inc., in 2014 after their systems were breached by hackers.
Why do these businesses lose valuable data, and end up suffering major financial consequences? Because they did not have a managed and monitored backup regime in place.
A managed backup regime is a data security process that involves storing data for recovery at a later date.
There are several types of data backup regimes. Among the most popular is the ‘point-in-time‘ backup, which involves restoring a system or dataset to the precise condition it was in at a specific point in the past. This kind of protection helps you access your data should it be lost, whether to hacking, system failure, natural disaster or anything in between.
At Pegasus Technology, we understand the importance of a robust, measurable backup plan. The service we offer our clients is designed to help them ensure that their valuable data is protected at all times.
Managed Web Hosting
Secure, rock solid and scalable Website hosting, Managed for you and backed by awesome support.
For those that don’t know how to access, configure and manage a website we offer a fully turnkey solution.
- We will migrate your website from its old location for free.
- We monitor all our servers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means you don’t need to worry if your website is online, because we’ll know if there are any issues before you do.
- Our automated daily backups give you peace of mind that your data is safe and secure.
- We manage your website for you. Performing the required maintenance and applying patches etc.
- We provide first class support to every one of our clients.
- You have full access to all core WP files and the MySQL database via FTP or our web based file manager.
Hosted EMail Filtering
Hosted CanIt® automatically protects email from Spam. Ads, fraud schemes, porn, viruses, phishing attempts… if it’s junk e-mail, Pegasus Technology’s Hosted CanIt will stop it before it reaches your mail server without the need for installing any software or hardware. Our cloud based managed email filtering service is great for small organizations without an IT staff. Let our technical experts do the work, and start benefiting from the best email protection you can get.
Office and Line of Business Apps
With the maturity of cloud infrastructure and the increasing availability of cost effective high-speed internet access, the use of online applications has exploded.
However, a successful migration is not quite as simple as signing up to an online application and sending your staff an email! Like all software, cloud applications have bugs, features that don’t work as intended, and they’re not always compatible with each other, often needing workarounds to solve problems.
Pegasus Technology will help you to a successful outcome and reduce the risk of failed deployments by offering a range of advice and assistance. From planning and performing complete enterprise migrations to Office 365, through to assisting with a single pesky Office bug, Pegasus Technology is ideally placed to assist with your cloud application initiative.
Some examples of our services include:
- Setting up pilot groups and performing structured user acceptance testing and project management
- After-hours user data migration.
- Providing end user training
- Federation of on-premise Active Directory environments with Office 365, and configuring single sign on
- Configuring hybrid CloudApp environments
- Correct configuration of email connectors for Salesforce and other CRM packages
- Managing DNS and MX records
- Configuration of mobile devices and accounts to work with cloud applications
- Configuring file and folder permissions
- Migrating and registering licenses correctly.